Looking for recruitment software (1 Viewer)

Alexander12

Local time
Yesterday, 22:34
Hey there… This s Alexander12 here. Im a Recruiter working with a growing IT Manpower consultancy in Chennai. We are currently looking for automating of our hiring process. Checking out for a good Applicant Tracking Software. Please share your suggestions!!

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 06:34
As a IT recruitment agency should you not have suitable programmers on your books that you could contract in to tdo it for you locally?

Why go world wide?

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
As a IT recruitment agency should you not have suitable programmers on your books that you could contract in to tdo it for you locally?

Why go world wide?

I think its a called offshoring the offshoring?

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
More like subcontracting.

I thought you would have taken up the offer David?

@Alexander12: What are the requirements?

glonetex

Local time
Today, 01:34
Hey there… This s Alexander12 here. Im a Recruiter working with a growing IT Manpower consultancy in Chennai. We are currently looking for automating of our hiring process. Checking out for a good Applicant Tracking Software. Please share your suggestions!!

Two years ago we developed a very comprehensive Recruitment Management Portal which includes the following modules: Applicant Tracking System, Payroll Manager, Time-Sheet Manager, Skills-Assessment Module and many other robust features.

This solution includes a complete website, content management system and changeable website themes. It also supports companies wanting to manage recruitment internally or Recruitment companies who perform outsourced recruitment.

Please forward your email address to carleton dot bedell at glonetex dot com and I will forward the brochure links.

Thank you

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Two years ago we developed a very comprehensive Recruitment Management Portal which includes the following modules: Applicant Tracking System, Payroll Manager, Time-Sheet Manager, Skills-Assessment Module and many other robust features.

This solution includes a complete website, content management system and changeable website themes. It also supports companies wanting to manage recruitment internally or Recruitment companies who perform outsourced recruitment.

Please forward your email address to carleton dot bedell at glonetex dot com and I will forward the brochure links.

Thank you

Why do people not use a regular link when they answer here?

glonetex

Local time
Dear Thales750, you need 10 connections to post an email address. This is the reason.

DavidLyons

Local time
Today, 13:34
Well, to make it easier for everyone, check out our site here, there is an ondemand demo so you can make up your mind after a few minutes if it is a good fit, try a search for eBoss recruitment software, I like this forum so hopefully after a few days I'll have enough posts to share the link- thanks

Nisha Kumar

Local time
Today, 11:04
Hey Alexander
There are several apps with very similar features crowding the market. Its better to be careful evaluating as to which ones offer related services, like say for a Recruiting software u sure shot need a Parser, a job board link wud be good, social media link etc etc..
Choose the one which is best upgraded and latest on compatibility with all our tasks!

zartisuser

Local time
Yesterday, 22:34
Hi Alexander 12

I just came across this post.

You could try zartis.com to help you with your recruiting. You can get a free account forever for small businesses, if that's what you need. It's only been released but you might find it useful.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom