Access versions on one computer (1 Viewer)

gaccess

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:49
I have Access 2007 on notebook on Windows 7. 2010 on PC with XP w sp3 and runtime on another PC (xp)
I want to develop some Access 2003 and have run out of hardware
I have looked at the various problems here. Is it possible to use an external hard drive I have a XP os spare and a MS Office 2003 spare just no home for them to goto.
Is this a starter or should I look for another old PC
I really like the external option as it would save needing another screen(s) or unplugging plugging don't I have enough cables under the desk?
Thanks

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 05:49
I have Access 2007 on notebook on Windows 7. 2010 on PC with XP w sp3 and runtime on another PC (xp)
I want to develop some Access 2003 and have run out of hardware
I have looked at the various problems here. Is it possible to use an external hard drive I have a XP os spare and a MS Office 2003 spare just no home for them to goto.
Is this a starter or should I look for another old PC
I really like the external option as it would save needing another screen(s) or unplugging plugging don't I have enough cables under the desk?
Thanks

You should be able to install both version of office on one PC without any issues. It will ask where to install it, just choose a folder that won't affect the original install. I've had three different versions installed before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom