"Thanks" Issue (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 15:27
Whenever I click "Thanks" on a post, I see a lot of error messages pop in between the thanks and the next post, although the thanks does take effect.

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/access/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

Anyone else seeing this? I'm using IE 8.

Beetle

Duly Registered Boozer
Local time
Today, 13:27
Yes, I had that happen the last time I thanked a post also. I use Chrome so it would seem it's not a browser issue.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:27
Thanks for pointing this out. We are still having problems behind the scene and cannot find what the issues are. Until those are sorted I cannot look at any other problems. I think the Solved thread option is also broke.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
We found the problem. This is now fixed. :)

David R

I know a few things...
Local time
Today, 14:27
Somehow my Thanked totals have become desync'ed (see left panel).

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
When did this happened?

David R

I know a few things...
Local time
Today, 14:27
When did this happened?
Was that to me, Jon? I don't know since I was gone for many months...just noticed my sidebar has both 4 thanks and 0 thanks, and the link on the UCP for "Find all messages by David R that have been thanked" doesn't yield any results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom