Access Template for water treatment Co. (1 Viewer)

Risha

Local time
Today, 23:36
I have a home water treatment filters company .

Home filters have like 7 different stages which must be replaced from 3-10 months depends on each stage life time ..lets say you install the frist stage in 1/1/2012 its time to replace it in 1/4/2012..We have like 2000 customers ..Is there is a Access Template that i can store my customers data base in and when i search for a certain date i know who have to replace his stages at that date ...Can access help with what am asking anyways :)
thanks in advance

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 14:36
You are needing a Customer DB with Scheduling. Access can do that. But, it is much more complex than just a simple customer DB.

Search on line for existing off-the-shelf products.
You might have to pay $100 to $500 for a quality one. It would be well worth your time. Esp if it helped you plan your day weeks in advance.

It probably won't be designed exactly for your need. But, you could spend a lot of hours attempting it yourself. Be more concerned about how much it will save you in planning your time and being effficient.

On a personal level, I fired two of my water purifier rental services and now just do it myself. It wasn't the monthly charge, it is the risk of getting sick when they didn't take care of things. I bought and installed a 5 stage filter with Rerverse Osmosis. My water and my wine are two things that demand top quality.

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom