Pokemon Go (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 08:35
Any players? :D

I started when it was released, but quit after a few months out of boredom. I have picked it back up within the last few months and they have definitely added a lot more content and keep things interesting with events.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:35
I am driving along in the car -- I get "slow down there's a gym" from my wife; my daughters and my granddaughter, all of them with their Pokemon app!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:35
Believe it or not, one of the "hot spots" showed up on our base - in a restricted area where you could not take cell phones. Since we rented an ordinary building and retro-fitted it for Secret environments, they couldn't have known. But we thought it was funny. And before anyone asks, there was apparently a list of precise Latitude/Longitude coordinates somewhere and one of our members got curious. That's how we knew.

Vassago

Local time
It's based on another game by the same company. They created their stops based on the "Bases" in the other game, all GPS based. You can actually send an email to them asking for it to be removed.

Vassago

Local time
I am driving along in the car -- I get "slow down there's a gym" from my wife; my daughters and my granddaughter, all of them with their Pokemon app!

I need a sticker for my car that says it makes frequent stops. :D

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:35
At my age, the problem isn't frequent stops but frequent stops to go.

Cosmos10

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:35
Used to play it too but it got tiring and boring.

klimbo2

Local time
Today, 15:35
I understanding correctly that it seems as though the only way you can get Meltan is if you have a Switch and Let’s Go Eevee or Pikachu? I’ve already got Let’s Go Pikachu preordered, but I have a few friends that play Go and don’t have a Switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom