Attachments

• calandar.png
    calandar.png
    40 KB · Views: 122

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 04:41
Hmm, I don't draw that conclusion. Then again, if you're not a member there, you aren't allowed to look at anything - not even posted images. I'm just basing my opinion on what little I know about Gantt charts.

I have used a calendar as an input form for values, but it can only display one month per page and doesn't have a column or field for a list of names. Maybe somebody will read this who has built exactly what's wanted.

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time
Today, 01:41
Does this only show one month at a time? What should appear for each employee/date intersection? What data will drive this?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Then again, if you're not a member there, you aren't allowed to look at anything - not even posted images.
Hi Micron. I had no idea. Here's what that demo is supposed to look like.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
The attachment didn't get into your post...
Hi. Sorry for the confusion, I didn't post an attachment, just showing an image of it. Let me see if I can find out about the issue with non-members.

jeannier1975

Registered User.
Local time
this is what im looking for but need it for all the months not just one month

jeannier1975

Registered User.
Local time
Does this only show one month at a time? What should appear for each employee/date intersection? What data will drive this?

needs several months a whole year i was going to use a drop box to select the month and the year

Mark_

Local time
jeannier1975
One month at a time? And will this be in a REPORT or a FORM?

Mark_

Local time
What should appear for each employee/date intersection?

Mark_

Local time
not sure what you are referencing

On the left, you have "Assigned to" above a list of names. Going to the right are dates. Where each name/date intersects (Fred Fredders/1-Jan) what should be displayed? Or is this ONLY to make a calendar that will be filled by hand after being printed?

Mark_

Local time
its a chart to be filled by the user complete or uncomplete

Do they fill it in by hand on a printed calendar OR do they add data in your system that shows "Complete" or "Uncomplete"?

If the former, then doing this as a report is very straight forward. If the later, it is almost as easy.

Mark_

Local time
they type it in

What is the table structure for how the data is stored? Do you have one record per person per day or one per month with multiple fields to hold each day's results?

jeannier1975

Registered User.
Local time
one person 1 day it actually suppose to have one person track swab site testing so each employee test for listeria at locations and those locations are tested daily by the employee each day .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom