ACC2000: Custom InterFace - Transparent Floating Panes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom DXecutioner

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:33
ACC2000: Custom InterFace - Translucent Floating Panes

Hello,

The past couple of days have not be kind to me, i've been sick like no tomorrow and have not been able to concentrate on my projects. I was browing the internet and i visited an impressive website www.2AdvancedStudios.com

Now there's an impressive site... anyway, i looked at one of their designs and wondered if that could be achieved in access and i tried... attached is the results of my experiment, which by the way, is far from workable, but it's kinda cool :)

talke a look at the screenshots... the code is not as well commented as i wanted it to be, but if i did do that, it would be way too involved... and sadly i don't have that kind of time :(

You'll have to convert the attached image to a bitmap format, paint should do this with no problem. I would have done for you, but it would increase the download well above the limit, what can i say... stuff happens :)

Please note that this is not by any means a solution, it is what it is... a demo to get those great minds working. The demo has no error trapping, is not very customizeable, and better ways to carry out some tasks are necessary. Again, too envolved for my time...

Try at your own risk, and enjoy... :)

Attachments

• ACC2000 ConceptApp.zip
    129.6 KB · Views: 4,787
Last edited:

Dom DXecutioner

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:33
Hello,

I'd like to thank some of you for the kind comments and feedback i've received regarding my samples.

Attached is an update version of the above mentioned sample. This update reflects a couple of code revisions such as the [System.Window.FadeIn] which was transposed with the [System.Window.FadeOut].

Additionally, i've included a function that allows you to somewhate implement a lost/got focus effect [requestFocus(opacity)].

Take a look at my Gears of War interface for my [iCollect Studio - Games Module]

Portions of the materials used are ®, (tm),(mr), and/or (mc) Epic Games, Inc., and/or copyrighted works of Epic Games, Inc., in the United States of America and elsewhere. All rights reserved, Epic Games, Inc. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Epic Games, Inc.

Samples and code snippets are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Attachments

• ACC2000 Concept App 08-30.zip
    102 KB · Views: 2,953
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom