Modal form is shared with three other forms (1 Viewer)

jzwetow

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:26
I have three seperate forms in each of these form has a yes/no box that when you click on it, it opens a Modal Form. This is the same modal form that all the other forms pull up. What i want it to do it to open some information from the current record. My question is how do i get this modal form to open the current record from the form it is using, if it is shared with three other forms and those forms may have different records open at the same time and all forms might be open at the same time. The three main forms all share the same Table.

jzwetow

Registered User.
Local time
Unless i am doing this wrong, it is not working for what i need.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:26
Unfortunately, I'd have to know what you're doing to know if you're doing it wrong, and I don't know what "it is not working" means exactly. Error? Wrong result?

jzwetow

Registered User.
Local time
Let me try to explain better, sry.
I have a 3 forms. they all share a modal form.
addappt.jpg This is the modal form frmaddappt
in this form there is TWO forms one call frmaddresses and frmappointment.

The address form is link to the table that the three forms are link with, and when i open the modal form frmaddappt i would like the current record i am working on to be open on frmaddress. So I will be able add the address to that current record.

The appoint side of the form isn't linked to any record. It is there to create an appoint and send it to Outlook

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom