Standing in line to reach a new low... (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 04:54
Think I might buy of of these for ColinEssex for Christmas

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:54
We have lost our ability to laugh at ourselves, everything is offensive now. Even Trumpy Bear no doubt.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Oh there was plenty of laughter. I kept waiting for the punch line but it never came...then I realized, the lack of a punch line WAS the punch line!

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:54
Class

But I have to enter more text to be able to post!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:54
According to the comments that follow this little video, it's legit. Which leaves me with the question, did Donald approve this? And if so, does he get a cut? (Of course, due to the emoluments clause, such cut would have to be held in escrow until he leaves office.)

I'm also not entirely sure that it CAN be legit because I believe that flag laws would prevent using the American flag as a blanket or any other wearable item bigger than a sleeve patch or insignia.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:54
I won't buy one but anything that makes the left's head explode, is okay by me.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Think I might buy of of these for ColinEssex for Christmas

I think it's rather cute. Plus, it probably holds a more meaningful and coherent conversation than the real Trump.

Send it to ColinEssex, UK. It'll find me. Obviously I would use the flag as a floor cleaner.

Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:54
Until that last comment, Col, I was considering sending one to you. However, while we don't revere our flag, it is simply not a nice thing to do with one.

Now if you wanted to tastefully burn a flag... that is legal. In fact, it is the preferred way to dispose of a tattered flag.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Until that last comment, Col, I was considering sending one to you. However, while we don't revere our flag, it is simply not a nice thing to do with one.

Now if you wanted to tastefully burn a flag... that is legal. In fact, it is the preferred way to dispose of a tattered flag.

Oh, don't be so predictable- that's why I added it as an edit - to see who would bite. I lost my bet, my money wasn't on you.

Col

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
You can use the teddy as a sponge. It probably doesn't hold water any more than the real Trump does and will probably just smear everything everywhere, but it's worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom