Displaying List Boxes as Query Criteria on a Report (1 Viewer)

JSalle0826

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:01
Hello all,

I posted a similar topic question about a week ago and received no response. I've been searching all over and trying to figure this out without any sort of success.

I have a form in which there are 4 multi-select list boxes in which the user can select 1 or many items in the list boxes. One box lists states in them. Based on the user selections on this form, they click a command button that runs a report, filtering the results based on the list box selections. For example, my state box lists NJ, CA, TX as options. If a user selects NJ, CA, it will return records for items in that state.

I want to have the user selected criteria in my example above of "NJ, CA" to appear on the report so that anyone looking at the report would know that these are items based out of CA and NJ only.

I have code written that filters my data based off of the user selections, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get what the user has selected to appear on the report.

I have Debug.Print in the code as well, and the data that appears in the Immediate Window is exactly what I want to appear on the report. Is there any way to get that data to appear?

Any suggestions that could help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff

JSalle0826

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:01
Great! Thank you very much for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom