Hi From Scotland, (1 Viewer)

ARobinB

Local time
Today, 07:54
Hello All, I am not a programmer but have worked with macros and simple programs in the past. I have an understanding of concepts but not a lot of experience, but want to learn. I have use access in the past but am mostly an end user and implementer of applications. I live in Scotland, retired but working part time. interests range from walking to golf and flying when I rarely get the chance. My family are all grown up but I now have a 2 year old collie nd 3 granddaughters to keep me busy. I look forward to learning from some of you out there. ARobinB

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 07:54
Welcome to AWF.
Is this a new year resolution to learn Access & VBA?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:54
With regard to your 3 granddaughters, I have one bit of advice. Take pictures. If you don't have a reasonable digital camera in your cell phone then go buy a relatively cheap digital camera. Kids grow up so fast that one day you will look around and ask yourself, "When did she get to be a beauty? When did they grow to be so tall? Wasn't it yesterday when they were small?" {with no apologies to the lyricist and composer of Fiddler on the Roof}

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom