Filter report (1 Viewer)

Ossama22

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:18
Hello Guys,
I have a query with a data( employee name, bank name, company code) i wanna to create a report with a filter by company code and bank name.. To be more detailed i need every bank name to be in an individual report page. Is that possible

Ossama22

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:18
Filter report
Hello Guys,
I have a query with a data( employee name, bank name, company code) i wanna to create a report with a filter by company code and bank name.. To be more detailed i need every bank name to be in an individual report page. Is that possible

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 08:18
Filter report
Hello Guys,

Yes, just sort & group on Company Code then Bank Name and force new page for Bank Name.

Use the Report Wizard to get you started.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:18
Hi. Not sure I understand. When you filter a report by bank name, then it will only contain data about that one particular bank. So, potentially, your report could only have one page. If you wanted to show all the banks in one report but on separate pages, then you’re probably thinking about grouping rather than filtering them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom