Is Day In String of days (1 Viewer)

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:45
@MickJay

I looked at this yesterday, and didn't respond as I just couldn't understand the issues.

Can you clarify exactly what you are trying to do?

Are the workdays always in sequence, or can they have gaps. If in sequence, then you should only need the first day and the last. eg, Tuesday, Friday - If they have gaps, then how do you deal with the gaps - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Can the days straddle a weekend. Can your sequence be more than 6 days. ie Monday...Monday?

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 08:45
@MickJay

I looked at this yesterday, and didn't respond as I just couldn't understand the issues.

Can you clarify exactly what you are trying to do?

Are the workdays always in sequence, or can they have gaps. If in sequence, then you should only need the first day and the last. eg, Tuesday, Friday - If they have gaps, then how do you deal with the gaps - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Can the days straddle a weekend. Can your sequence be more than 6 days. ie Monday...Monday?

I have just about sorted it now with sonic8's help I'll use what he worked out but will save mine in my code library.

I will be adding this to the next version of my employees example plus a few other screens linked to the diary I will also be posting a code update as have a way to extend the diary main screen so the next version will include the diary, assignment tool and an employee weekly screen hopefully it will show what I have been aiming at. Thanks all for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom