Filter button in form (1 Viewer)

Anthony Gauci

Local time
Today, 21:28
I have a form and I have placed a "Filter by form" button in it. Now I would like to create a second button that applies the filter (same funtions as the funnel icon on the toolbar. I tried using a macro with a command but when I click the first button and the form is ready to accept my criteria for the filter both button are greyed out. The only way I could apply the filter is through the toolbar. Any way of doing this second button?

Hagridore

Agent of Creation
Local time
Today, 11:28
I thought I had seen replies to this. I have a similar situation. I have set a form to open from a button on a dashboard in Filter by Form mode. The form opens exactly like it's supposed to, allowing entering of multiple criteria in multiple controls. However, the button I created on the form to apply the filter greys out and deactivates. The filter works exactly like it's supposed to when I click Toggle Filters, but I need to be able to compile this database into its own executable file without tool bars and menus, so I need this button to work. I'll also need a second button to open in Filter by Form again if a second search is needed. I've seen commands that involve focus parameters, but I'm not sure exactly where to put them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom