Need to apply 4 conditional formatting rules. (1 Viewer)

eckert1961

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:41
Hello,

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets and I need to apply 4 conditional formats to cells, that contain a date, in column E, based on the following criteria.

If the current date in column E:

Is between 28 and 35 days from Today()

Is between 21 and 28 days from Today()

Is between Today() and 21 days

Is less than or equal to Today()

Currently I have 3 conditional formating rules applied to all cells in column E on all worksheets.

The colors that I need are shown at the top of the attached worksheet. This worksheet also has the existing 3 format rules.

All existing worksheets can get additional rows of data in a quarter and additional sheets will get added so the recommended method would need to take this into consideration.

Please let me know if you require additional information.

Thanks and regards,
Chris

Attachments

• Test2.zip
    15 KB · Views: 240

shades

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:41
Howdy. For conditions above three, use VBA. Check on the forums for VBA conditional formatting.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 06:41
The colors that I need are shown at the top of the attached worksheet. This worksheet also has the existing 3 format rules.

All existing worksheets can get additional rows of data in a quarter and additional sheets will get added so the recommended method would need to take this into consideration.

Please let me know if you require additional information.
The additional information I would like to know here is...are you asking us to do the work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom