Access Report (1 Viewer)

PMCCAULEY

Local time
Today, 06:44
I am working on a report in Access and I need a bit of help with a code to separate some data. What I have is a report that I need separated on every count of 20 on the VT column. Our client has asked for us to separate the report in lots of 20. It would be nice if I could just assign Lot 1 to the first set of 20 records and lot 2 to the next set of 20 and so on. I am going to attach a copy of the report and make notes as to what I would like the report to look like. I would like to add a column named Lot that will assign Lot1,Lot2,Lot3 etc....

SQL in Query:
TRANSFORM Count([Weld Log].Activity) AS CountOfActivity
SELECT [Weld Log].[Welder/Insp], [Weld Log].[Spool #], [Weld Log].[Weld #], [Weld Log].WPS, [Weld Log].Type, [Weld Log].Date, [Weld Log].[Pass or Fail], [Weld Log].Comment, Count([Weld Log].Activity) AS [Total Of Activity]
FROM [Weld Log]
WHERE ((([Weld Log].Type)="BUTTWELD") AND ((([Weld Log].[Pass or Fail])="PASS" Or ([Weld Log].[Pass or Fail])="Fail") And (([Weld Log].[Pass or Fail])="Pass" Or ([Weld Log].[Pass or Fail])="Fail")))
GROUP BY [Weld Log].[Welder/Insp], [Weld Log].[Spool #], [Weld Log].[Weld #], [Weld Log].WPS, [Weld Log].NDE, [Weld Log].Type, [Weld Log].Date, [Weld Log].[Pass or Fail], [Weld Log].Comment
PIVOT [Weld Log].NDE;

Attachments

• 20181009124239172.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 128

RuralGuy

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:44
Have you considered using a temporary table?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom