Time & Billing Beta 1 (1 Viewer)

Please let me know what you think of this program but please only vote if you use it

• 1 - Poor

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 2 - Avarage

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 3 - Good

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 4 - Very Good

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 5 - Excellent

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

doco

Power User
Local time
Yesterday, 23:16
Downloaded and played with it a bit on my laptop on the way to the city. The 'Customer' form will not close. When clicking the 'X' box the title bar grays.

Also, and evidently, there is a references issue as I get references errors for RIGHT(), FORMAT(), etc. when opening the Customers form.

Using Office 2003 Pro

I have been perusing several sample database for design ideas for a project I am currently working on (Rural Addressing and 911). I like yours - obviously a lot of work and thought went into it - good job!

doco

Power User
Local time
Yesterday, 23:16
Customer form will not close. References errors when opening Customer form (RIGHT(), FORMAT(), ETC) Using Office 2003 Pro.

Have been looking at samples like yours for design ideas for a Rural Addressing/911 project I am working.

Godd job.

BTW
Apologize in advance if this shows up twice. My first post vanished after submitting it. :(

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 07:16
Please note the following error:

When you add a start and finish time on the main projects time screen if the total time = only hours but no minutes like 1.00 ECT This will produce an error.

Should you get an error please add 1 minute to the end time this will recalculate the totals correctly.

This has now been fixed and will be available in the next version.

Mick

Dreamweaver

Local time
Error Report

Another Error Has been found:eek:

This relates to the e-mail sections both address book mailer & mailing list mailer:-

If you try and send a message with more that one attachment the message won't be sent even though it says it's been sent OK!

This ones down to me not assigning an array to the Attachments.Add.

This has been fixed for the next version which has had a massive amount of work to date but still more needed also I will be including a new error system that uses an online db and vb project that will be included along with the mysql connector which the installer will install if not already installed!.

This next version will require a new db but I will write an import so your current data can be imported.

Should you use this system please let me know of any errors

Many thanks

Mick

Zigzag

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Mick,

Am I doing something wrong with this download?
When I click "Download" Ii get another tab open saying
"Keine Verbindung zum Datenbankserver möglich!"
Any ideas?

Garry

Alan R

Registered User.
Local time
Download problem

Mick

Same problem as above when attempting to download, i get a web page with
"Keine Verbindung zum Datenbankserver möglich!" displayed.

Regards

Alan

Dreamweaver

Local time
I will be releasing an updated version of this project I'm hoping it will be ready early 2019 It will be uploaded here that way there wont be any problems with broken links.

It will be a locked project but free to use without any user restictions

I'll be creating a new topic for it when closer

Anybody interested in more info please post a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom