Hello Friends! New member here in Canada (1 Viewer)

allanc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:04
Greetings from Canada!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I recently started as a developer mainly working on MS Access. I have very limited experience in VBA so I am look forward to learning from everyone of you.

Cheers!
Allan

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:04
Hi Allan. Welcome to AWF!

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 15:04
I recently started as a developer mainly working on MS Access. I have very limited experience in VBA so I am look forward to learning from everyone of you.
what do you develop in? anything else other than access or r u a beginner? regardless tho, welcome here.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Allan, welcome. Or as my Cajun cousins would say, Bienvenue!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome aboard AWF Allan! We're all here to learn.

allanc

Registered User.
Local time
what do you develop in? anything else other than access or r u a beginner? regardless tho, welcome here.

Thank you!

I am a beginner :) I work at an insurance company and our team develops rating tools to calculate premiums for internal users and testers.

allanc

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
You should at least get a welcome from another Canuck - so welcome to the forum.
Care to say what province at least?

allanc

Registered User.
Local time
Hello my fellow Canadian friend!

I live in Richmond Hill ON. Nice to meet all of you!

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Ahh, the upscale part of Hogtown. I don't call it "The Hammer" but that's where I live.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
You must be new to the area and haven't had time to assimilate into the masses that look down on us. I think it all stems from football rivalry.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Thank you!

I am a beginner :) I work at an insurance company and our team develops rating tools to calculate premiums for internal users and testers.
i am doing a month long contract in a nearby city starting december 2nd of this year and I rented a car from Enterprise Car Rental for the entire month, and I was able to find an insurance company that wrote my a policy for $25 a month. Is that nuts!? Have you ever heard of such low rates? It's a 100/300/100 policy. I couldn't believe that when I heard it!

Wayne

Crazy Canuck
Local time
Greetings from another fellow Canuck, and if you work for my insurance company, see what you can do to lower my premiums!

Wayne

allanc

Registered User.
Local time
i am doing a month long contract in a nearby city starting december 2nd of this year and I rented a car from Enterprise Car Rental for the entire month, and I was able to find an insurance company that wrote my a policy for $25 a month. Is that nuts!? Have you ever heard of such low rates? It's a 100/300/100 policy. I couldn't believe that when I heard it!

Hey Adam - Are you in U.S? That rate is not possible in Canada but in the states I am not sure...I have heard the insurance rates are way lower in the states. :)

allanc

Registered User.
Local time
Greetings from another fellow Canuck, and if you work for my insurance company, see what you can do to lower my premiums!

Wayne

Haha, there's certainly a way as long as you can offer me a job! :)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Hey Adam - Are you in U.S? That rate is not possible in Canada but in the states I am not sure...I have heard the insurance rates are way lower in the states. :)
yes I'm in the USA. not many companies though are willing to write such a policy due to the risk of the insurer losing a substantial amount of money if the holder cancels apparently. that's why my agent got out of the game long ago he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom