New user from NW US (1 Viewer)

lAMRITH

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:41
Hello all,
New member here. I have been tinkering with Access for many years. Zero formal or informal training. Just fumbling my way thru over the years making small Db and getting my employers away from using Excel as a Db. I have no programming/VB or macro other experience other than some deep tiered if/then statements to automate some excel sheets to look better and calculate based on certain criteria. Currently have built and now upgrading a job tracking Db for my current employer that tracks jobs, employee hours, etc.

Like most I came here because I need help, but I will save that for another thread.

Pardon the odd username (I had capslock on when registered), working with Admins to get it fixed.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

lAMRITH

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you!

So my 1st question the end goal is a report to provide the data I want. however I am sure it will take query/macro/vb work to pull off. Should I post something like that in the report forum or maybe one of the others?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Thank you!

So my 1st question the end goal is a report to provide the data I want. however I am sure it will take query/macro/vb work to pull off. Should I post something like that in the report forum or maybe one of the others?
Hi. You could start a new thread in the Reports forum; and if it needs to be moved elsewhere, the mods can do it for you.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome aboard!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:41
Welcome to AWF. Glad to have you aboard.

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time
Welcome to the wonderful worlds of AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom