Learn To Code - Journalist meme - or how to get banned on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 08:13
Please Google "Learn To Code" Journalist - If I add links - they will probably have been Purged by the Politically Correct Censors.

Telling Fired Journalists "Learn To Code" Is Now "Abusive Behavior" On Twitter
I believe there is a special, dedicated section of Hell just for people with anime twitter avatars who tell laid-off journalist to "Learn To Code" - Patrick George

Google: Learn to Code: The Hypocrisy of Buzzfeed
My favorite: Black Pigeon Speaks - Why "Learn to Code" Meme ENRAGES the Media

Massive layoffs at Huffington Post and BuzzFeed - What is the difference between a large Pizza and a Journalist? - A large pizza can feed a family of 4.

Where did telling laid off Journalist "Learn to Code" come from?
When Coal Miners were laid off, Zuckerberg told them "learn to code and everything will be alright"
The polls on media credibility in the US indicate people feel elected politicians are more honest and professional.

The news writers with years of "gender studies", pop culture, or "Federal Workers that can't afford Tampons" readers are tired of Click Bait articles pushed onto sites as "Journalism". Most Americans say they have lost trust in the Media.

The New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, and The Washington Post don't even try to hide the one-sided coverage on its issues. The sensation and fake moral outcry by a smiling high-school boy with an old man beating a drum in his face. Later the old man that was not honest about his service to his country was given air time to demand the "boy needs sensitivity training".

When Preston Byrne wrote for the Buzzfeed writer tweeted - Coal Industry dies the Journalist wrote "Learn to code, Miners"
When a overfunded tech company dies "LOL Theranos 2. Suck it, techbro man-babies"
When Overfunded media company lays off 10 people - "capitalism is evil and the end of our democracy"
Now the same journalist that told many others to "learn to code" have cried to Twitter about being told the same. And Twitter has taken action.

Now the news takes it one step further and claims 4chan trolls flood laid off Huffpost, buzzFeed reporters - the threats are part of a coordinated campain organized on the far-right message board!
So now Twitter and others are using censorship for using the words "Learn to Code".

TheRebel.Media "Learn to Code: The Hypocrisy of Buzzfeed" if you prefer a cultured lady point of view.

Perhaps the holier than thou self appointed social justice media has gone too far? Hopefully, the entire national media will be deemed an artifact of the powerful and just fail. In its place, who knows what format could replace it?

If we told the kids the Brain was an App - Maybe they would use it?[/SIZE]

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 10:13
Please Google "Learn To Code" Journalist - If I add links - they will probably have been Purged by the Politically Correct Censors.

Telling Fired Journalists "Learn To Code" Is Now "Abusive Behavior" On Twitter
I believe there is a special, dedicated section of Hell just for people with anime twitter avatars who tell laid-off journalist to "Learn To Code" - Patrick George

Google: Learn to Code: The Hypocrisy of Buzzfeed
My favorite: Black Pigeon Speaks - Why "Learn to Code" Meme ENRAGES the Media

Massive layoffs at Huffington Post and BuzzFeed - What is the difference between a large Pizza and a Journalist? - A large pizza can feed a family of 4.

Where did telling laid off Journalist "Learn to Code" come from?
When Coal Miners were laid off, Zuckerberg told them "learn to code and everything will be alright"
The polls on media credibility in the US indicate people feel elected politicians are more honest and professional.

The news writers with years of "gender studies", pop culture, or "Federal Workers that can't afford Tampons" readers are tired of Click Bait articles pushed onto sites as "Journalism". Most Americans say they have lost trust in the Media.

The New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, and The Washington Post don't even try to hide the one-sided coverage on its issues. The sensation and fake moral outcry by a smiling high-school boy with an old man beating a drum in his face. Later the old man that was not honest about his service to his country was given air time to demand the "boy needs sensitivity training".

When Preston Byrne wrote for the Buzzfeed writer tweeted - Coal Industry dies the Journalist wrote "Learn to code, Miners"
When a overfunded tech company dies "LOL Theranos 2. Suck it, techbro man-babies"
When Overfunded media company lays off 10 people - "capitalism is evil and the end of our democracy"
Now the same journalist that told many others to "learn to code" have cried to Twitter about being told the same. And Twitter has taken action.

Now the news takes it one step further and claims 4chan trolls flood laid off Huffpost, buzzFeed reporters - the threats are part of a coordinated campain organized on the far-right message board!
So now Twitter and others are using censorship for using the words "Learn to Code".

TheRebel.Media "Learn to Code: The Hypocrisy of Buzzfeed" if you prefer a cultured lady point of view.

Perhaps the holier than thou self appointed social justice media has gone too far? Hopefully, the entire national media will be deemed an artifact of the powerful and just fail. In its place, who knows what format could replace it?

If we told the kids the Brain was an App - Maybe they would use it?[/SIZE]

What did I just read?

Can we tell coders to learn to draft? :D

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:13
For many years I played music on Bourbon Street working my way through college. But then I learned to code and all was right with the world.

Then I took an arrow in the knee and had to retire. (Which should tell at least some people what I was doing earlier this afternoon.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom