Software so smart it's stupid (1 Viewer)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 02:32
That's either another example of ambiguous language or, in your opinion, I have no clue about what I am doing ...:rolleyes:
oh Colin! You interpreted the post incorrectly! What it's saying is....YOU answer questions from people who do not know what THEY are doing. I am fully aware that YOU know just about everything there is to know about Microsoft Access and I never question your abilities. Nor have I ever gone against your opinion in a thread if we both are offering the question asker advice. Based on years of experience, if someone was forced to choose between you and me for a mentor, they should choose you as I don't have the historical knowledge that you have. Thus, they would learn more in the long run from you than from me.

Does that makes my friend?

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 07:32
I assure you I don't know everything about Access and in fact doubt any one person does.
I was winding you up (again) ...but the point was again that its very easy for the meaning to be unclear and open to interpretation....which is where this thread started.
Anyway … back to my therapy session.;)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
hey you guys! Here's a more advanced version of AI that silicon valley is currently using. It's still not smart enough though, as I was able to manipulate this stupid piece of software to get through to a real person as well....

Attachments

• more intelligent AI.jpg
    more intelligent AI.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 74

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Here is an AI test that showed it is capable of meaning scientific insights.

With no specific scientific training on the subject and simply given papers up to 2008 it predicted novel thermoelectric materials that were only discovered later.

https://techxplore.com/news/2019-07...62HhAhPVnn7o6sVJ8_msrgqm_0zyEWfn4NgD47AGpCLIo
this might actually be one useful way to integrate AI into every life. However, I'm still personally not convinced that the majority of it's use will not damage lives and make people even more ignorant and uninformed than they already are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom