Darksiders (1 Viewer)

Fasopus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:27
Anybody given Darksiders a try on xbox 360 or ps3? I grabbed a copy of it for $3 new from work (trying to clear inventory, the games go to retail stores from our warehouse) and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Alot of the reviews give it flak but I think thats just because it came out around the same time as similar games Dante's Inferno and God of War 3. The best way I can describe it is God of War gameplay with alot of the same open world and dungeon elements of a zelda game. Solid buy/rental in my opinion, I think its pretty cheap now also.

Adam Caramon

Local time
Anybody given Darksiders a try on xbox 360 or ps3?

I got it when it first came out as a gift. I played it for 1 week, and then loaned it to someone else. It reminded me of the new Legacy of Kain games without the really good story to keep you interested. I don't think I ever got it back from the person I loaned it to, and have never had the desire to play it again.

For $3 though, how could you possibly go wrong?

Fasopus

Registered User.
Local time
For $3 though, how could you possibly go wrong?

While this is mostly true, there are a few games ive purchased in this price range that have just been horrid. The x-men 3 movie game and megaman 10 off of the xbla (okay maybe this one wasnt horrible, just wasnt my style of game) are two the come to mind immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom