Getting rid of blank page in a report (1 Viewer)

DavidG3276

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:11
I have a complicated report in which there is a main report which contains other reports within it. One of these reports (call it "Number Six") within the main report has several subreports. Within this report, I can successfully cancel the subreports so that they do not print if the data does not match the right criteria. I use VBA code to cancel the Number Six report if none of the subreports will be printing. Nothing then appears on this individual report. All I get is a blank page which makes sense since I've shrunk all of the subreports.

When the main report prints, the Number Five report prints, there is a blank page for the Number Six report and then the Number Seven report prints. How do I get the main report to not print that blank page for the Number Six report? When the Number Six report will result in a blank page, I want the Number Five report to print followed by the Number Seven report. I've tried using "No" in the main report for the Enabled option for Number Six but the blank page still shows up. I am not forcing any page breaks either. Any ideas?

DavidG3276

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:11
Later, I did a file and compact and now the blank page no longer appears. Evidently, a file and compact is Access' equivalent of a cold reboot to take care of a PC problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom