Best Buy / (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 06:07
I recently spilled water on my computer (Sony 1 1/2 old) I brought it back to Best Buy where I had a accident warranty. After a week they said they can't fix it and to come pick out a new one. A tech person and a sales person got on their computer and found a Sony with close to the same specs as my Sony. I looked it over physically and the specs and accepted it. We brought it over to the counter and they started doing the paper work. The store manager comes over with another computer. (Asus K 601) He sad I could have the Sony as it was too expensive. (Bait & Switch) After arguing with him for a while I accepted the Asus. I feel Like I got a piece of junk compared to my Sony. My questions to you folks: 1. Have you had bad experiences with Best Buy warranty? 2. Do you think this Asus is inferior to Sony. 3. I have read articles stating extended warranties are a waste of money. Your thoughts on E W's.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:07
This question would be best suited for the Watercooler Section of the forum. Or probably even the Apps and Windows section.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Thanks, will try to remember that next time I post.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:07
No problemo. I think the Windows section would be the best place for this because that's where all the OS and Hardware guys are.

Good luck! :)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Bob Larson !!!Help
I keep getting wrong pass word. I have had to apply for new PW three or four times today. I received an email from an administrator I went over the 5 tries and I have sent him two email about the problem, but have heard noting back. When I get a new PW I cut and paste into a document and then cut and paste into a new log in, so I know I have it right. It will work the first time but the next time I go to log in, it say’s wrong PW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom