Creating small database for allocating tasks to team members (1 Viewer)

NikyShah

Local time
Today, 07:23
Hi All,

I have to design database to allocate task to team members in sequence order. Right now, we are using Excel workbook and assigning work to each team members.
Details:
1. I receive email to contact clients.
2. I have total 6 team members and as soon as I receive any email I allocate that email to any one team member but if he is not present then another in sequence will allocate that email. Also, sometime he also received pre-email for same date if he already assigned then I will see another team member in sequence and allocate to him.
3. we have 4 main categories of Organizations for clients list. and each category has many sub-organizations.
4. During allocating emails to my team member also I check Main Organizations and also Sub-Organizations.
5. Once I allocate email to my team member then I put all client's information like - clientFname, ClientLname, ClientEmail, ClientContact, ReferralName, ReferralEmail.

I think, I am good with tables and queries but I don't know how I can keep conditions for point-2. that to check any team member is present or not and if present not pre allocated. and if pre allocated and all other 5 already allocated with email then again his number will come.

I hope I try to make understand my problem.

Thanks and Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom