Go Back   Access World Forums > Microsoft Access Discussion > Forms

Old 10-25-2018, 11:48 AM   #1
jhnsctt683
Newly Registered User

jhnsctt683 is on a distinguished road
linking photos into a form

Hi

I am looking for some assistance with linking photos into access. I would like to a user to be able to enter a link to a folder into a form. Photos from said link would then auto-populate into a continuous (sub)form on the same form, with users able to add comments in a separate field for each photo.

This would then be used to generate a report (essentially a photo album) including the photos and comments.

I am reasonably able with Access and have searched and searched for a solution to this to no avail; I apologise if my terminology or language isn't clear - as usual I am perfectly clear in my mind of what I am trying to achieve but might have problems expressing it!!

Any help/advice gratefully received!!

John

jhnsctt683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:58 AM   #2
isladogs
Part time moderator

Thanked 2,857 Times in 2,603 Posts
isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold
Re: linking photos into a form

I have a utility for viewing all the images in a folder.
It's available at http://www.mendipdatasystems.co.uk/f...wer/4594429467

Website links:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Colin
Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: