Hi from Switzerland german part (1 Viewer)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Yesterday, 20:08
Because I must do first all my degrees and that I feel very bad when I travelled to Spain and Eastern Europe countries, a lot of bad things happened to me.

I almost got killed several times during my travels and my stays abroad (traffic accidents, poisoning, food poisoning, physical aggression). It's a miracle that I went home unharmed in Switzerland
makes me wonder if it's a problem with young foreign women being harassed for one reason or another. this friend of mine from tambov just happens to be incredibly gorgeous and she's apparently serious issues with getting harassed as well when trying to travel.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I don't know about conditions in Switzerland, but I have read many articles from various EU nations regarding the violence and squalor resulting from the EU open-door policy regarding immigration. A lot of the people who have recently immigrated to the EU are NOT political refugees. They are economic refugees - but that isn't a valid reason for granting asylum and some nations are starting to talk about deportation.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
A lot of the people who have recently immigrated to the EU are NOT political refugees. They are economic refugees - but that isn't a valid reason for granting asylum and some nations are starting to talk about deportation.
where are they coming from richard, and why are they wanting to get into the EU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom