open multiple forms when the database opens (1 Viewer)

nrego

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:51
Is it possible to open multiple forms when the database opens? Currently only one form opens. I am using Access 2010.

Thank you,

Nelson

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yes it's possible. Perhaps a better question is why do you want to open multiple forms?
If we knew more of your issue/opportunity, then perhaps there are some options.

nrego

Registered User.
Local time
I have 3 forms that I use a lot through out the day. I was just wondering if I can have all of them open when I start the database. I am trying to reduce the number of buttons I have to click.

I have attached a picture of the forms.

Attachments

• Access Forms.jpg
    Access Forms.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 610

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 08:51
Instead of using the Startup Form option in Access Options, create a single macro and set the commands, one after the other, to open the forms you want. Then save it with the name AutoExec and it will be the first thing that runs when you open the database.

nrego

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you very much for your help. It worked !!!

jnolfo

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for this. I open the same table when I open a file, so I did the same thing just for the table.

AShelton4640

Local time
If you are opening more then one form how do you keep them from overlapping each other?

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
If you are opening more then one form how do you keep them from overlapping each other?
Likely the form view setting is Tabs, not Overlapping Windows. If you're asking because you use OL but want forms to open somewhere in particular, consider the form MoveSize properties in each form Open event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom