Is there anyway to see "tracked" data on a word doc after it's been saved with the tr (1 Viewer)

TovinoThomas

Local time
Today, 16:57
Is there anyway to see "tracked" data on a word doc after it's been saved with the tr

I was working on a word document, saved it, closed it, and didn't realize the tracking data was off. Is there any way to recover the tracked data?
I was doing a midterm practicum on my laptop in class. I didn't save the final version of the word document but instead submitted the last saved version, which was missing a lot of information. When I got home I saw that I didn't submit the final version. I panicked and saved the still open word document and them emailed it to my TA explaining what happened. I have to show them the metadata of the file to prove when/what changes were made and when. But when I pull up the word document and go into properties it has the last time modified as after class ended because that's when I saved it. I didn't have the tracking data on. So i'm trying to find if and where the timestamps are of every word/picture added to the word document. Does anyone know where to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom