How to center a bitmap image in a bound object frame? (1 Viewer)

Corsica

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:21
Any help with this would be much appreciated. I managed to get each record in a continuous form in Access 2003 to display a different bitmap image, but the bitmap images that are not the size of the bound object frame, display in the upper left corner, rather than in the center. I am wanting them to display in the center of the bound object frame.

I've done many searches and looked at many pages over several days and still not found a solution, so I am posting this question.

Can anyone help with this?

Corsica

Registered User.
Local time
Yes, thanks. I know those answers and am looking into testing one of them. I have already tested the other two and neither provided a solution.

In fact it was me who put that question up on that forum.

Many thanks for your reply.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
it was really about advising other posters that the question has been double posted so to check the link before answering so they don't waste their time providing the same answer.

If you get a reputation for double posting you will find you won't get any responses, so recommend you read this link

http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

Corsica

Registered User.
Local time
OK. In fact I posted that question on NINE forums. I can't do this now, but as soon as I have time, I'll put a message in each forum saying what I did and listing the sites.

I wasn't expecting anyone to do any searching for me, just to give me ideas and anything potentially relevant that they already know.

Many thanks.

Corsica

Registered User.
Local time
This is not longer relevant in that I can now develop in Access 2010, rather than Access 2003. I've tested this in Access 2010 and found that it isn't a problem there. That is, this problem doesn't occur there.

Many thanks, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom