Code Repository (1 Viewer)

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 11:09
Anybody know of a free code repository Access memo fields are not that good for holding that sort of data.

I have been looking at Total Visual SourceBook but it costs

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:09
Hi,

Have you considered GitHub?

Just a thought...

GBalcom

Much to learn!
Local time
Today, 03:09
Somewhere in the dowloads on this site, there was a nifty code repository db that someone had created. I used it before I got the FMS Sourcebook. It worked fine.

But, the sourcebook is worth it if you can swing it. I like that it's right there in access as I'm working, and the source code is pretty good for the most part.

Dreamweaver

Local time
I did a search but got nowhere will check the downloads thanks

Dreamweaver

Local time
Tried that mztools and way to complex for my liking would rather pay for the other one

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:09
Oh, sorry to hear that. I can't imagine being without it.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
I also wouldn't be without MZ Tools though having bought v8.0, I preferred the earlier free version 3.0.

I've just found an old code store example on my tablet though I've never actually used it.
I believe it came from sample databases or the repository but I can't find it now and have no idea who the author is. It may be the one gbalcom was referring to

HTH

Attachments

• CodeStore.zip
    161.2 KB · Views: 68

Dreamweaver

Local time
I also wouldn't be without MZ Tools though having bought v8.0, I preferred the earlier free version 3.0.

I've just found an old code store example on my tablet though I've never actually used it.
I believe it came from sample databases or the repository but I can't find it now and have no idea who the author is. It may be the one gbalcom was referring to

HTH

thanks I'll take a look and mybe be able to contribute to it

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time

HTH

That's was done by Bob Larson.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
More of Bob Larson's stuff can be found here. This is not his original site. His stuff was moved a few years back.

Last edited:

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Thanks for the info. Perhaps that's where I found Bob's example app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom