Create Outlook meeting from Access (1 Viewer)

ECEK

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:42
Does anybody know if it is possible to create an appointment in Outlook for a particular person from data in Access.

i.e. I make an appointment for me@me.com at 12:00pm on the 20/10/2016

This info is then automatically entered into Outlook

Additionally (dependant upon what type of meeting): The colour of the Outlook meeting is formatted in a different colour.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Yesterday, 23:42
It is...you can even link your appointments to a table.

ECEK

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:42
Does anybody know if the Sun will come up tomorrow?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Not even Access can handle that query. That one is for a higher power to answer...

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Not even Access can handle that query. That one is for a higher power to answer...

Meh, the Sun coming up is an illusion caused by the rotation of the Earth coupled with our limited perspective on the surface of the earth.

In answer to the more accurate question of 'will there be a sunrise (defined as the rotation of the Earth bringing a specified location into the hemisphere facing the Sun) tomorrow where ECEK lives', the answer would be 'virtually certainly'. There's ridiculously tiny chance that we somehow missed a planet-killer streaking toward as at near-light-speed and that it will hit and destroy Earth before tomorrow, but the odds of that are basically nil.

Question answered.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
When did Sheldon Cooper become a member of AWF??!?

darbid

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:42
Does anybody know if it is possible to create an appointment in Outlook for a particular person from data in Access.

i.e. I make an appointment for me@me.com at 12:00pm on the 20/10/2016

Do you mean by this where for example a secretary is a delegate of someone else Outlook calendar and the secretary can make appointments in the name of this person on their behalf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom