Autofill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPS

Banned
Local time
Today, 13:28
@TPS
I have restored this thread that you deleted as it has multiple replies by Bob Fitz and others.
Even if no longer useful to you, it may be to others.
Thanks for understanding.

I have sent you a PM.

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Thank you Colin. At least I'll be able to reply to TPS now.

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
There's a screenshot on page 1 showing this.....
I have looked through page 1 and I am unable to see anything that makes it clear where the second subform is, as l thought would be the case. Your reluctance to answer straightforward questions makes trying to help you rather tedious. As you have tried to delete this thread I must assume that you now believe that you have all the knowledge that you require.
I wish you good luck with your project.

TPS

Banned
Local time
I have looked through page 1 and I am unable to see anything that makes it clear where the second subform is, as l thought would be the case. Your reluctance to answer straightforward questions makes trying to help you rather tedious. As you have tried to delete this thread I must assume that you now believe that you have all the knowledge that you require.
I wish you good luck with your project.

You have asked questions, more than once that have been answered. It's frustrating when you keep asking the same questions over and over and you get the same answers. It's not to do with reluctance, it's the fact it's already been done.

How you can say, you don't see a clear reference is bonkers. Common sense will tell you that the subforms are on the main form if you go back and look at the first post, which you said you have already done. Tie that with my example/step by step and you'll see I directly reference the names of the subforms within the main form, as shown on that screenshot. Which again, go a few posts back, you said you have read. Again, it's not reluctance to answer your questions, it's more frustration towards you and your tedious questions that you keep asking over and over where they've been answered. You alone have cluttered up my thread with rubbish and is the reason why I had to make another.

In the nicest way possible, if you don't want to help and/or read previous posts, to find the answers to your questions, please don't reply. If you don't want to help, which you seem to allude to, in the latter part of your reply, again, please don't reply, in the nicest way possible. You're not only wasting your own time, but mine as well as well as cluttering up my thread with rubbish.

I have nothing further to say on the matter.

Admin said he deleted it, not sure why it's still there. Take it up with Admin.

Last edited:

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
TPS
I’ve now restored this for a second time. I will lock it later but only to prevent you doing so again. If you continue with the attitude shown recently other members will stop assisting you. Please follow standard forum etiquette or post somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom