Create table in access from a text file (1 Viewer)

Helpy

Local time
Yesterday, 23:37
Good day, Sorry but my english is not good. :eek:I do see is first a question, I'm stuck with a failure to conduct this program. I have three files that I am enclosing, Ejem.txt and Ejem2.txt values of 7 months from January to August with their respective headers and other files EjLatLong.txt this data is latitude and longitude. What I do is create an Access database with 2 tables (MesesE1, MesesE2) corresponding to a data Ejem.txt and the other values should Ejem2.txt both fields: ID, Lat, Long, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug. The latitude and longitude data must be removed from the file EjLatLong to fill in these fields.
The files are in your head that are 38 * 16 grid this means choosing the latitude and longitude must look at this file because the latitude and longitude is given by 16 lat and long 38, brother-in-law went to the table to fill these areas must be considered that for the first 38 months of data will be the first value in latitude and longitude will change for each of the 38 data for the following latitude 38 recently changed to its second value and so every 38 . I have to do this, programming in visual access, will have any idea how to do it.
Has been understood and I hope I can help:confused:.
Many thanks for the time:)

Attachments

• Ejem.txt
    38.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Ejem2.txt
    38.7 KB · Views: 99
  • EjLatLong.txt
    479 bytes · Views: 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom