Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > Site Suggestions

Old 04-06-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
jdraw
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,972 Posts
jdraw is a glorious beacon of light jdraw is a glorious beacon of light jdraw is a glorious beacon of light jdraw is a glorious beacon of light jdraw is a glorious beacon of light
Data models

Jon,

Perhaps it's just me, but I know there are articles and sample data models on the site. They seem to be hidden, or perhaps better said, "not as evident as in the past". I find the Home page for Access World has a limited number of links. I'm finding things in AWF through Google that I can't find from the Home page???

Also, it seems that databaseanswers.com,which has always been referenced for existing models, has had problems with virus etc and now is a "bad link" (at least for me). I think we should encourage any and all with reusable/conceptual models to publish same and make them available, directly or via links, from AWF.

Keep up the fine work!

jdraw is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: