Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > The Watercooler

Old 07-03-2017, 05:11 AM   #1
ColinEssex
Old registered user

ColinEssex will become famous soon enough
Is Mr Trump crazy?

I'm afraid I'm at a loss to understand.

It's all over the TV news today, Mr Trump is shown beating up another man at some sporting event. Is that the way you expect a President to act?

He says he wants to make "America great again" but with his ridiculous tweets and his paranoia, he is making the USA an even greater laughing stock worldwide. Can't he see that? Now this fight business, it's just stupid.

Doesn't he have any advisors to show him what a total pillock he is and how he is destroying what little credibility the USA had?

Col

Old 07-03-2017, 05:42 AM   #2
Ranman256
Newly Registered User

Ranman256 will become famous soon enough Ranman256 will become famous soon enough
Re: Is Mr Trump crazy?

he is bat $#!+ crazy
Ranman256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:11 AM   #3
moke123
Me.Dirty=True

moke123 will become famous soon enough

In Presidential Mathematics... 44 > 45!

moke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:41 AM   #4
NauticalGent
Pristine Curmudgeon
Gold Supporter

NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about

Well look who has surfaced! And I am at a loss myself. Seriously thinking of taking up permanent residence over here...
NauticalGent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:43 AM   #5
NauticalGent
Pristine Curmudgeon
Gold Supporter

NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about NauticalGent has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke123 View Post
In Presidential Mathematics... 44 > 45!
Beleive it or not, it's actually 44 = 45. But then, and I am sure this will be contested, that equation applies for just about every president since 1972...
Old 07-03-2017, 11:06 AM   #6
isladogs
High Noon Moderator

Thanked 3,111 Times in 2,829 Posts
isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold

Very sad to think he might get re-elected in 4 years time.
That's assuming he hasn't nuked the world by then of course

Colin (Mendip Data Systems)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Website links:

Common sense and a sense of humour are the same thing, moving at different speeds. (Clive James - RIP)
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:19 AM   #7
AccessBlaster

AccessBlaster has a spectacular aura about AccessBlaster has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridders View Post
Very sad to think he might get re-elected in 4 years time.
That's assuming he hasn't nuked the world by then of course
I remember when Reagan was supposed to nuke the world, then Bush senior and Bush junior and now its Trump.

The Democrats are the only ones who actually used a nuke, and interned Japaneses American citizens.

AccessBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:20 AM   #8
NauticalGent
Pristine Curmudgeon
Gold Supporter

Actually, the conspiracy theorist is me tells me that this whole thing is smoke and mirrors. He will be impeached as planned and the Pence will acsend the "throne". He would have never been allowed in a conventional election.

Maybe I watch House of Cards too much...?
The Following User Says Thank You to NauticalGent For This Useful Post:
Uncle Gizmo (07-03-2017)
Old 07-03-2017, 11:21 AM   #9
NauticalGent
Pristine Curmudgeon
Gold Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccessBlaster View Post
I remember when Reagan was supposed to nuke the world, then Bush senior and Bush junior and now its Trump...
Song never changes, does it?
Old 07-03-2017, 01:14 PM   #10
Vassago
Administrator

Vassago has a spectacular aura about Vassago has a spectacular aura about Vassago has a spectacular aura about

Beating up a man? At a WWE event as part of the script...

But yeah, we have a toddler for a President. His twitter Trumper tantrums are hilariously not part of a script.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:17 PM   #11
Vassago
Administrator

Vassago has a spectacular aura about Vassago has a spectacular aura about Vassago has a spectacular aura about

But with tensions escalating between the Russia/Syria and North/South Korea and China fiasco, is it really far-fetched to believe he would use nukes?

I never bought into the idea that Bush Jr would, he wasn't much brighter than Trump. At least he seemed to have a little shred of care about innocent life.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:43 PM   #12
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,729 Times in 1,600 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold

Trump, being the businessman that he is, doesn't want to nuke ANYTHING. That is an expensive solution. He wants other folks to take the problems for their own so that he doesn't have to spend military budgets on actually fighting. He's just hoping that by escalating the war of words that perhaps China will go whip up on Kim Jung Il and Russia will whip up on Assad. And then, other than being an instigator, he solves the problem without firing a shot.

Which, to be honest, is what SHOULD have been happening all along. The USA has been the world's peacekeepers for too long with limited help. The UK has indeed been helping a lot and I do not for a moment wish to denigrate their estimable participation. But too many other countries have been ready to let the USA do their dirty work, take the benefit from it, and then insult us for playing rough. Now that they see that their solution isn't coming from us, maybe some of them will actually grow a pair and step up to the plate.

Damn, in my own way, I'm beginning to sound like Colin E, just a different hot-button...
The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:40 AM   #13
ashleedawg
"Here for a good time"

ashleedawg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauticalGent View Post
Actually, the conspiracy theorist is me tells me that this whole thing is smoke and mirrors. He will be impeached as planned...
Bizarre, someone just told me the same thing a couple hours ago... like, word for word as your post.

Uh oh, you're behind it all then, aren't you??

ashleedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:13 AM   #14
Frothingslosh
Premier Pale Stale Ale

Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I remember when Reagan was supposed to nuke the world, then Bush senior and Bush junior and now its Trump.

The Democrats are the only ones who actually used a nuke, and interned Japaneses American citizens.
Yes, Republicans would rather we had gone in and slaughtered tens of millions of Japanese citizens and gotten millions of American soldiers killed in the process (which was literally the only other option). They also overlook that during World War II, the intentional destruction of entire cities in air raids was performed by ALL sides. They even overlook that just as many people were killed in the massive air raid in Tokyo called Operation Meetinghouse, as well as the fact that at the time, no one had ANY clue about the long-term after-effects of high radiation doses. Nukes were thought to just basically be REALLY big bombs that wouldn't require massive air raids and the casualties that go with them.

And today, whenever I see someone calling for someone or someplace (say, Daesh or North Korea) to get 'bombed back into the Stone Age', 'nuked until they glow', or otherwise wiped out by WMD's, it's almost invariably a Republican making that call and Democrats trying to find any way to solve the problem that does NOT require the deaths of thousands or even millions. Because apparently unlike conservatives, liberals actually LEARN from America's mistakes.

Last edited by Frothingslosh; 07-06-2017 at 03:25 AM.
Frothingslosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:34 AM   #15
Frothingslosh
Premier Pale Stale Ale

Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Also, let's not forget that Clinton was supposed to have literally murdered everyone who ever inconvenienced him, and Obama was going to:
  • Take everyone's guns by force
  • Take everyone's ammo away, THEN take everyone's guns by force
  • Destroy the US government because he was secretly a foreign-born Muslim spy for the Muslim Brotherhood (later, that changed to ISIS)
  • Conquer Texas and place all white people in FEMA death camps cunningly disguised as Wal-Marts
  • Take everyone's guns, destroy America, execute all non-Muslims and all whites, and hand the flaming wreckage over to ISIS to become the heart of the new Caliphate
  • Give Mexican cartels heavy weapons so they could kill all the cops
  • Stage 'false flag' terror attacks such as Sandy Hook so that he could declare martial law, rescind the Second Amendment, and take everyone's guns
  • Kill every Christian because he can
  • Destroy America so LGBTQ people can kill everyone else
Funny how you forget to mention all that in your haste to paint Democrats as the source of all idiocy in the world.

OH! And let's not forget Hillary Clinton supposedly running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop with no basement.

And while I'm thinking about it, let's not forget the EIGHT separate GOP investigations into Benghazi, every single one of which found every GOP allegation to be completely unfounded. Seeing as I was FRIENDS with one of the people killed there, that ongoing idiocy always pissed me off especially badly.

Last edited by Frothingslosh; 07-06-2017 at 03:41 AM.
Frothingslosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frothingslosh For This Useful Post:
DarrellC (07-09-2017), Rabbie (07-08-2017)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: