Go Back   Access World Forums > Non-Access Issues > Gaming

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-29-2018, 06:00 PM   #31
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,530 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Elder Scrolls Online

There are a couple of Skyrim situations where you have the option to E) Take Poison, so I'm not surprised to see that situation.

The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 10:22 PM   #32
Mark_
Longboard on the internet

Location: Not the middle of no where, but I can see the road to it from my house.
Mark_ will become famous soon enough Mark_ will become famous soon enough

Doc,

In this particular scene the person has already killed themselves long ago.
On the right side next to his hand is his suicide note.
Mark_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 06:57 PM   #33
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,530 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold

At the moment I'm doing a replay of Skyrim with a stealth archer. I've boosted the character's stealth, smithing, enchanting, archery, and destruction skills. When you have a Legendary crossbow that has Chaos damage in the 120+ damage range per element plus exploding Dwarven bolts of one flavor or another, even the big dragons only take a couple of hits. And, of course, Soul Trap because at 100 Enchanting, you can add a second spell to your weapon - so the crossbow is always fully charged.

The_Doc_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:35 AM   #34
Frothingslosh
Premier Pale Stale Ale

Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough Frothingslosh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Doc_Man View Post
At the moment I'm doing a replay of Skyrim with a stealth archer. I've boosted the character's stealth, smithing, enchanting, archery, and destruction skills. When you have a Legendary crossbow that has Chaos damage in the 120+ damage range per element plus exploding Dwarven bolts of one flavor or another, even the big dragons only take a couple of hits. And, of course, Soul Trap because at 100 Enchanting, you can add a second spell to your weapon - so the crossbow is always fully charged.
Honestly, that's the case with any weapon once you start maxing out your skills, especially if you cycle alchemy and enchanting boosts to allow yourself to create weapons and item enchants that make Daedric weapons look like rusty nails. At one point I had a one-handed custom-built daedric sword that was one-shotting almost every dragon in the game. Even Alduin went down crazy-fast.

(Basically, you can boost alchemy to make better enchanting potions, which let you make better +alchemy enchantments, and I'm sure you see where this is going. Then you turn around and do the same thing for smithing buffs. In fact, HERE is a video of a guy taking a 1 damage fork and turning it into what is, for all intents and purposes, a tactical nuclear weapon. I have it starting when he starts describing precisely what needs to be done.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Frothingslosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bethesda , eso , tamriel , zenimax

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: