Go Back   Access World Forums > Microsoft Access Discussion > Queries

Old 07-27-2006, 05:15 AM   #1
Wminnette

Question Devious Query

Hello! Thanks for your help.

I am using Access 2003 and I am using a make table that is querying some tables and a select query. The select query by itself returns the correct result, but when I query it from the larger query, the Bonus field is blank.

I tried changing the select query to a make table query so I could use the table in the larger query. However, although the smaller make table query again returns the correct information in Datasheet View, when I make the table the Bonus field is blank again.

I don't get any error messages, just a blank field. I couldn't find any documentation on this anywhere. BTW, I am using ODBC to pull data from Oracle tables into Access to run these queries. I don't know if that matters.

Lastly, I am posting the code below. Thanks again for your help.

SELECT DEALER_BONUS.DEALER_ID, DEALER_BONUS.BONUS
FROM CUR_CERT INNER JOIN DEALER_BONUS ON CUR_CERT.CERT_PERIOD_ID = DEALER_BONUS.CERT_PERIOD_ID;

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: