Go Back   Access World Forums > Access World > Site Suggestions

Old 11-04-2019, 02:31 AM   #16
Gasman
Enthusiastic Amateur

Gasman is a jewel in the rough Gasman is a jewel in the rough Gasman is a jewel in the rough
Re: Odd behavior regarding number of posts

This thread actually came up as a New Posts.
If I select Todays Links I get this post above the message 'The threads below have not been updated since your last visit or since forums have been marked read.'

However there were a few new posts and replies early this morning that would have been new to me.?

This would be one of them https://www.access-programmers.co.uk...d.php?t=307725

Please, please use code tag # when posting code snippets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:50 AM   #17
isladogs
High Noon Moderator

Thanked 3,074 Times in 2,792 Posts
isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold

Maybe you'd marked them as read?
The New Posts list is updated automatically by the forum software - every 15 minutes I think???

Colin (Mendip Data Systems)

Website links:

Common sense and a sense of humour are the same thing, moving at different speeds. (Clive James - RIP)
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 03:02 AM   #18
Gasman
Enthusiastic Amateur

Gasman is a jewel in the rough Gasman is a jewel in the rough Gasman is a jewel in the rough

Well they are appearing now, but I am talking about posts updated when I was fast asleep.

That one I linked to only came on this morning brand new (two posts) when I was fast asleep, so I would have expected to have been shown that one.?

As mentioned, seems to be working again.

Please, please use code tag # when posting code snippets

Gasman is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: