Real Calendar with Access calendar control (1 Viewer)

Banaticus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:35
Anyone ever created a calendar with the calendar control in Access?

Me.CalendarName.Value gives the date that the user is clicking on and is normally used in putting dates into a "meeting" schedule or whatever, opening the Calendar so that a user can click on it.

I'd like to create a real calendar. If I can't figure out how to get text into the Calendar boxes, perhaps I'll simply circle each date with an appointment on it and put all the appointments up into a list box right next to it or something. Anyway, before i reinvent the wheel, has anyone done something like this before?

hsibbur

Local time
Today, 11:35
Calendar

Just wondering if you have managed to find a calendar/diary as I am looking for one to add into my existing access database.

hsibbur

Local time
Thank you very much Bob. I shall go and have a look.
Michael.

Nicksten

Local time
Today, 13:35
Hi

I have a access file I downloaded from the internet which works pretty much very good. If you'd like, I can email it to you?

Nick

Edit: It only inserts the date in an object, not anything else.

Banaticus said:
Anyone ever created a calendar with the calendar control in Access?

Me.CalendarName.Value gives the date that the user is clicking on and is normally used in putting dates into a "meeting" schedule or whatever, opening the Calendar so that a user can click on it.

I'd like to create a real calendar. If I can't figure out how to get text into the Calendar boxes, perhaps I'll simply circle each date with an appointment on it and put all the appointments up into a list box right next to it or something. Anyway, before i reinvent the wheel, has anyone done something like this before?

Attachments

• Calendar.zip
    39.2 KB · Views: 4,515
Last edited:

hsibbur

Local time
I am looking for a calendar that also has spaces for appointments on each day to put tasks into.Thanks
Michael.

colemauro

Registered User.
Local time
So did you find anything?

I'm looking for the samething you were..and so far nothing..

hsibbur

Local time
Appointment diary

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything.

colemauro

Registered User.
Local time
That's too bad..

It amazes me how with excel or vb6 doing this is no problem but with access is..

I will try to this with excel..

best regards

Mauro Fernandes

G37Sam

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:35
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I am looking for something similar and came across this while searching. Any luck?

AnitaPita

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:35
I am late to this conversation but I wanted to say I just got done doing this...I created a calendar for my department that has a user interface/form where people enter their data and it appears on a calendar by month... I used calendar controls in the form where the users could input using a date range...it involved a lot of reports and a TON of subreports.....

eolson30

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:35
Hey AnitaPita, is there any chance to can email or post the one you use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom