Wireless + Wired Network (1 Viewer)

eh2001

Local time
Today, 21:55
hi, i'm new here... recently i was move part of my wired home network to wireless network... everything seem work fine.. file sharing, gaming, all was fine... just... for those wireless connected computers was unable to access to internet.

"They" [refer to wireless connected computers] can access internet after ask wired connected computer logged into ADSL modem w/ router GUI page and use the ping utility to ping one of the wireless conencted computer.

this seem happen every time i shutdown the access point w/ router.

the attachement was the diagram for my network. [all computers retrieve IP from DHCP server, except AP, Modem and server itself]

hopefully someone who hv this problem b4 and solved could share ur solution.
thx in advance.

Attachments

• Network Diagram.jpg
    Network Diagram.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 429

eh2001

Local time
Today, 21:55
possibility

last few days, i was trying to flash my current modem [Aztech DSL 600EU], but unfortunately... wrong flash-ing... lead to it "DEAD"... and go for claim.

cause of this... i temporary re-use my previous modem [bad condition - ZxDSL 831], and found that i dun hv the problem above...

and now.. i get back my Aztech modem, and found the problem still occur... therefor... personaly.. i think that this was the routing problme in Aztech DSL 600EU... is outsite there any else hv face this same problem? or anyone hv this kind of network but is working perfectly? what modem [router] and what access point u r using? could be share as knowledege here?

thx in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom