Marketing (1 Viewer)

cmatni

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:36
Hello, for marketing purposes, i need to know for example the contacts of textile importers, or food retailers, in any place in the worl, is there any databse can i consult or buy, thanks

cmatni

Registered User.
Local time
Who is

Who is hezbollah ?, i am asking if i can buy a database from any place, if any one knows please help

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 10:36
cmatni said:
Hello, for marketing purposes, i need to know for example the contacts of textile importers, or food retailers, in any place in the worl, is there any databse can i consult or buy, thanks
You could look at the Northwind database, that has food things, retailers, shipping and the like in it.

Col

cmatni

Registered User.
Local time
Northwind ?

Hello, Northwind databse is an example, the data is real ?? inside the database ?

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Northwood is a sample database that ships with access. The suppliers withing it are fictional.

As to what you are looking for, namely a directory of worldwide suppliers, I would doubt there was such a thing, although market research companies may be a more appropriate avenue to continue your search as, based on the responses above, you are not likely to get a serious response.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Northwind database would give you a basis for creating your own database. You would need to populate it yourself. You could start by going to the companies house website, there is a list of UK registered companies there. Its about 5 million pages though, so you'll have some typing to do.

Col

PhoneTester2k

Local time
Have a look on somewhere like kellysearch or applegate, always a good resource in the past

equity space

Banned
Local time
Try Hoover. They have all the business listings according to industry and what ever info you may need pertaining to businesses.

fakeer

Local time
Marketing means promotion of your business and increase your sale.Share information about your product and established friendly relation with your customer.

Alexhudson

Local time
Search for tips and tricks at Moz Blog and you'll get to know more and more relating how to promote and do marketing for your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom