A problem after Split (1 Viewer)

bigshotjeev

Local time
Today, 16:49
My problem started after I split the database into front end and back end (Access 2007).

I have created a small application. I have a main form that takes input of Statment No., Name of Customer and Month. I have one subform that has various fields like Sr No., Date, Invoice No., etc and is stacked in tabular form.

Everything was going fine until after I split the database into front end and back end the below things stopped working:-

1) I have created an "Enter" button in the main form that enters or add data to database and clears all the fields for new entry. (stopped working)

2) I have written a small code that would create Sr No. 1-24 in sub form as soon as I enter any number in "Statement No." field in the main form as mentioned above. (Not so imp but still stopped working)

I think the front end and back end aren't linked properly but I don't know how to troubleshoot this problem... Can any one help me here?

Last edited:

Guus2005

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:19
Did you use the wizard to split your database or did you do it yourself?

Best if your could post the db or a subset showing the problem?

bigshotjeev

Local time
Today, 16:49
Ya I did use split wizard. I have attached my .accdb file... its in zip format... extract and then rename it to .rar

Attachments

• myapp.zip
    325.6 KB · Views: 87

Guus2005

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:19
rar isn't standard on my computer. zip is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom