Site suggestions and comments (1 Viewer)

Guus2005

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:01
Since i never see any feedback on these site suggestions, i was wondering if this forum was meant to keep the natives busy.

What i would like to see is some feedback from the owners of this site. The people who determine what this should look like and perhaps comment saying that the proposed change is ridiculous or will be in the next version.:confused:

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 03:01
Since i never see any feedback on these site suggestions, i was wondering if this forum was meant to keep the natives busy.

What i would like to see is some feedback from the owners of this site. The people who determine what this should look like and perhaps comment saying that the proposed change is ridiculous or will be in the next version.:confused:

Good Luck - yesterday was the first time I saw Jon (the owner of the site) on in months. He rarely makes an appearance anymore; Not sure why.

SJ McAbney, the Admin, is able to make changes to the site, but not without permission from Jon and SJ says it is hard to get in contact with him to get approvals. So, it isn't likely you'll see much. Just thought I'd warn you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom