How to create a user login screen upon loading database (1 Viewer)

Nabz-78

Local time
Today, 00:43
Hi,

I have created a database library system as a project for college and in need of some help. I would like to know how to create a User Login screen upon loading the database; from which there will be two priority access levels to the database.

Firstly, is it possible to have two switchboard in one database to access different or similar tables and forms etc.

If so, then

I want the administrative login to have full access and once the password has been entered to be taken to the Main Switchboard. This main swithcboard will be able to view all the forms such as issue books etc.

I also want another login (with less access) that will also go to another switchboard if possible. From this i want the user to be limited to just searching the books for table for example but not be able to do anything else.

I have created the database and just need to do this user login screen now so any help would be much appreciated. I am fairly basic in access so can't get my head around codes too much. If possible can you help with the step by step of creating the user login screen.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom