ASP as Static HTML (1 Viewer)

statsman

Local time
Today, 16:11
Here is what I would like to do.

A league has asked me to do up their archive online so that each individual players stats can be accessed and each individual team's stats can be accessed.

The easiest way to do this would be as an ASP.

Can I export an ASP as a static HTML page. It only has to be updated once per year at the end of the season.

pumm3l

Local time
Today, 16:11
Here is what I would like to do.

A league has asked me to do up their archive online so that each individual players stats can be accessed and each individual team's stats can be accessed.

The easiest way to do this would be as an ASP.

Can I export an ASP as a static HTML page. It only has to be updated once per year at the end of the season.

I'm not sure I understand your question, ASP essentially is html atleast the resulting page that the user will see is. Why would you want to export it to a static html page, why not just leave it as an asp page?

To answer your question yes if you write an asp page you can just save the resulting html code as an html document and serve it out but again I don't know why you would invest the time and effort into doing that when leaving it as an asp page would be essentially the same to the person viewing the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom