Congratulations Obama, Thanks America. (1 Viewer)

Lil' Rascal

y = x
Local time
Today, 04:33
I never thought I'd say this but..... I couldn't agree with Colin more. It's a media circus. I'm going to paraphrase and widen the scope of the statement a little though:

This whole Administration is a little over the top, even for my tastes.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 12:33
That bloody Obama woman was here yesterday. She decided to bring total chaos to our local Stansted airport on a "surprise" visit. I'll bet the bloody woman didn't have to go through security and immigration either. Normally, someone of her colour from the USA would be a bit suss. Then she wanted to do some sightseeing in London so caused traffic chaos there too.

Why can't she keep herself away and stay at home in the brown house looking after the kids like all mothers should do.

One grain of consolation is that at least she wasn't bleating on about how poor she was years ago and how well she's done for herself now.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Speak english so we can all understand you or stick a sock in your pie-hole:rolleyes:

Sorry, I forgot the simpleton redneck readers would have difficulty. "Suss" is a shortened slang version of "suspect".

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
NOT A SERIOUS POST.

From a legal point of view, if Col knew about an assassination attempt and did nothing to stop it, would it make him guilty of accessory to murder or guilty of insider trading. :D

Possibly, but as a UK citizen I doubt the US would get extradition rights for such a tenuous charge.

Col

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Possibly, but as a UK citizen I doubt the US would get extradition rights for such a tenuous charge.

Col
Colin, I am afraid that recent UK legislation makes it possible for the US to extradite any one they want on the flimsiest of evidence. But it is isalmost impossible for the UK to get an extradition order from the US. Once again we have been shafted by our government.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Colin, I am afraid that recent UK legislation makes it possible for the US to extradite any one they want on the flimsiest of evidence. But it is isalmost impossible for the UK to get an extradition order from the US. Once again we have been shafted by our government.
And they still think they're in with a chance at the next election:rolleyes::mad:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
How would one do that ? Using a stick to stick the sock in what ? :eek:

I wouldn't worry about it Ron. Someone woke up KennyBabe and now he's gibbering incoherently - naturally his lower intelligence is limited to verbal abuse and obviously I'm the first target.

He'll get bored soon and disappear again I hope.

Perhaps he'll go off and kill something in order to compensate for his lack of intellectual conversation.

Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:33
When I read this thread for the first time, I saw Colin and his usual display of disregard for all things American. So then I ignored it for a while, but then it occurred to me.

Colin, who gives a flamin' friggin' fart about touching or not touching the Queen. She's human, born of woman, and isn't elevated 90 degrees towards divinity. When she dies, she's gonna moulder in her grave just like John Brown's body. So if Michelle Obama wanted to touch the old biddy in an affectionate way while she was still alive, what's it to you? A sign of disrespect, perhaps? Akin to the disrespect you've shown Americans on so many past occasions. Perhaps Michelle knew it would bother you, so she did it for the pure spite of the moment. But you wouldn't know about spiteful moments, would you? No, I didn't think so...

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 13:33
My apologies if you are a bass player Ron :eek:

Although I occasionally do play some bass, that's not the issue Ken.
What I meant is that there are some great bass players around who are masters on their instrument and may not have any association with guitar(s). ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom