Problems with query criteria (1 Viewer)

benkingery

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:13
I have a set query that displays items that are in a certain status. Its more like a SQL server view if you're familiar with that. My back end is a SQL server 2005, and Access is my front end.

Here's my problem. So, the items that display in this query are those that meet certain criteria. For example, the control [TBB_NB] (Yes/No datatype) has to be set to "Yes"; [Built_on_NB](also a Yes/No datatype) must be "No"; and one other control has to be set to Null. If an item meets these criteria, then it displays in the query. Really child's play stuff, right?

This query and those like it have worked flawlessly for years in my DB. Now, one of my queries (and possibly more, since its a little hard to figure out which items aren't working) isn't displaying the items correctly. For example, I currently have about 6 items in my DB that meet the above specified criteria, but they are NOT showing up on the query. If I toggle the Yes/No fields back and forth and then re-query then it will display the items correctly.....Its almost like the data in the "Yes/No" fields isn't registering properly. All Yes/No fields default to "No", so I know its not a problem with the field being Null and I'm asking for either a "Yes" or a "No"

What's worse, is it appears to be totally at random, so its really difficult to troubleshoot.

Anyone have ANY ideas?

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Yesterday, 19:13
Can you post the sql for the query so we can check it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom