Merry Christmas to all! (1 Viewer)

jamesmor

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:21
Won't be around tomorrow/sat so I figured I'd get it in early!

And yes, at 28 I still believe in the man in the big red suit.:D

ChipperT

Banned in 13 Countries
Local time
Today, 08:21
As they say in Ireland (well, those that speak Gaeilge):

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Go raibh síochán na Nollag agus Bliain Nua faoi shéan 's faoi shonas ort 's ar do mhuintir!
[/FONT]

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 11:21
Yes, Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Ashura, Las Posadas, Bodhi, etc... to everyone out there. I'm not particularly religious myself, but I do appreciate the good feelings this time of year brings for most people of the world.

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Merry Christmas!!!! I probably won't be back on until next Monday! And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! :D

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
I don't get any extra days off this year (don't get vacation time or paid holidays at this contract position) but to all:

the_net_2.0

Banned
Local time
Let us remember what that cross means to the spirit of Christmas! Best wishes to everyone.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 16:21
Let us remember what that cross means to the spirit of Christmas! Best wishes to everyone.

Originally a pagan festival until hijacked by the christians. The christian celebration of the birth of their "leader" was in March. So they basically lied and said that this Jesus was born 25th Dec. How convenient.

Religion should be left out of the 25th December celebrations.

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Originally a pagan festival until hijacked by the christians. The christian celebration of the birth of their "leader" was in March. So they basically lied and said that this Jesus was born 25th Dec. How convenient.

Jeez...Lighten up dude...

Expect the invite to my party in the post... :rolleyes:

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all...

If you believe in JC then good for you, if you don't then...bothered.....

Be merry and peace to everyone...

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
No Access to deal with anymore so I don't get round here much, but Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:21

I don't remember you being on the various atheist Vs theism threads. Try yourself out. Start a thread about your views. But I suspect in such a debate you won't last.....Why?.....because you react to a Merry Christmas to All thread the way you have done.

But if you feel strongly about your views then I assume a thread will be started by yourself or at the very least you would post on an existing thread.

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:21

Just checked your postings and you made a couple of posts on the NASA thread. But they were like...grunt...and grunt again...no opinion

So it is understandable that this thread was attractive for you, that is, you could express an opinion but with no questions of your opinion.

Maybe you can start a thread on....a pagan festival until hijacked by the christians......But we both know you won't start a thread as you don't believe what you posted.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
You leave it out and I'll leave it in. You wouldn't even have any kind of celebration on Dec 25 if it hadn't have been turned into Christmas. It would have faded into the past and relative few would know of its existence (much like most people today know that it was once a pagan winter celebration) and everyone - everyone would have no holiday time off because there would be no holiday.

And yes, I do know your real identity Batman.

statsman

Local time
Today, 11:21

Reminds me of the old joke...In the Spirit of the season, we killed a tree"

Merry Christmas to all, even the Grinches.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
I would like to wish all my friends on this forum a very happy and festive Yuletide. I shall be raising a glass to drink to your continued health and happiness

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I'm probably a bit late to wish most people a happy Christmas, but I have the best excuse, I was bringing my wife home from hospital.

happy Christmas all.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom