Can't get into design mode of report for logged In user (1 Viewer)

Rhughes53

Local time
Today, 02:20
I have a user who, in any database he goes in and tries to open a report he gets "Action has been canceled". I tried to go into the design of that report and it just doesn't do anything, no error nothing. I tried to go into some code in a form so I could see the reference list and then it Error's out and closes the database and tries to send an error message to Microsoft. I tried to create a new report to get into design mode and it wouldn't do anything there either. The funny thing is if I have him logoff and I login under my name on the same PC, everything works fine. I can print the report, I can pull up code and look at the reference list, I can create a new report. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 23:20
Where is the database? And do they have full rights to the folder where the database resides?

Rhughes53

Local time
Today, 02:20
Thanks for the reply, the database is on a Shared network with full rights to it. All the databases he has tried are ones he has been using daily until today. I can't figure out what has happend or what he may have done to mess it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom